We sell 3 TUTORO Auto Kits – Auto Standard Kit, Auto Deluxe Kit and Auto Pro Kit. To make it easier for our customers, we have compiled a table to provide a quick comparison between the different Tutoro kits.
We don’t make oilers for specific bikes, however, the TUTORO Auto is suitable for all motorcycles.
Each of the three TUTORO Auto kits contains exactly the same Oiler Reservoir, Multi Fit Bracket Kit, Single Feed Nozzle and Oil Delivery Hose.
The Auto Standard Kit contains all of the above items and is suitable for most bikes, it doesn’t contain Chain Oil but this can be added to cart as a separate accessory if required.
The Deluxe Kit contains everything in the Standard Kit with the addition of 500ml of Chain Oil, a Twin Feed Nozzle, a Helix, a Hose Clamp Set and an empty Top Up Bottle.
The Pro Kit contains everything in the Standard Kit with the addition of 500ml of Chain Oil, a Hose Clamp Set, an empty Top up Bottle, the Pro Fix Bolt Bracket kit and the Nozzle Anchor Kit.
There are three ways that you can attach the Oiler Reservoir to your bike.
- Use the Multi Fit Bracket Set included with all the Kits by attaching the ‘Foot’ section onto a FLAT piece of the bike’s frame and then using the other multi fit bracket pieces (dog leg and/or right angle) to facilitate positioning the reservoir into an upright position.
- If your bike only has round frame sections then buy an appropriately sized rubber lined P Clip to fit around the frame and then use the dog leg and/or the right angle pieces from the multi fit bracket set to facilitate positioning the reservoir into an upright position.
You can purchase “P” Clips from us. Make sure you obtain a size just a bit smaller than the round bar it has to go around so that you can tighten it up properly.
- If your bike has an existing bolt hole in a suitable position, you can fix the Pro Fix bolt bracket to it and then either attach the reservoir directly to the other end or use the dog leg and or the right angle pieces from the multi fit bracket set to facilitate positioning the reservoir into an upright position.
- The TUTORO Auto needs to be installed in an upright position when the bike is on its centre stand and no more than 12° from upright when on the side stand.
- When installing the TUTORO Auto you need to ensure that it’s not going to get hit from below by the swing arm.
- Install the oiler and delivery hose well away from any heat sources.
- The TUTORO Auto is 100mm tall and 45mm in diameter, its capacity is approx. 45ml of oil. So leave yourself enough room above the oiler to remove the cap for refills.
- V Twin owners- beware of siting the oiler or the oil delivery hose near the rear cylinder – there is a vast amount of heat emitted from the rear header pipe which can over time induce long term thermal stresses to the oiler components, we have even seen the clear acrylic reservoir melt! (albeit only in extreme cases). More commonly the heat thins the oil in the reservoir and makes flow control difficult.